06 November, 2011

I Called the Wrong Student II

I can't believe it! This is the second time that has ever happened to me!

Like what I said in my Plurk account: The best way to end your work week is with an IR!

Making this mistake the second time around is BAD. I have to submit an IR or an incident report to the manager. I can't believe that I neglected my duties once again.

But to tell you the truth though, I kinda lingered away because I was editing a photo and disregarded the message in the teacher's chat room.What more bad is that, the student whom I thought was my student, answered my call and took a long time to tell me that he already cancelled the lesson. OMG. Halloween is already finished but it still did not forget to scare me.

Fortunately, the right student did not mind. She just laughed at the mistake and accepted the offer of extending her lesson. She did not mind since she only has one lesson for today.

The exact, same situation happened. Oh boy....

I should work more on my multi-tasking skills. T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment