25 November, 2011

The Beginning of the End

Today is last day of the freest free-conversation lessons in our online school. Tomorrow, all lessons will be recorded. That means, every lessons will be uptight.

Actually, today, I asked some students on their reactions regarding the recording of the lessons. Ninety-eight percent of my students today don't really care about the having their lessons, except one. He said that it somehow discloses his privacy. I want to persuade him on to agreeing with the new regulation but I did not push through any farther 'cause I, myself, is against with having the lessons recorded. Sad to say, I cannot do anything.

Like what I have posted in my blog a few weeks back, I have already installed and tried the system. Actually, on this computer only. I am using a different computer on Sundays sometimes. I have already installed the software there already but haven't tried it yet. I guess it will run smoothly, I hope.

So, tomorrow is the BIG day. Am I nervous? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment