04 February, 2011

Wheew!

I am fortunate today. I have six lessons today! Yesterday, I only have one reservation but the student
cancelled her lessons because she was sick. So I watched an anime, entitled Special A, while waiting for
replacements and reservations.

Well, today, when I checked my reservations before my log-in time, I only saw one reservation. I thought
I could relax and watch Special A again. Suddenly, someone asked me to replace her because she had
connection problems. It was crazy because the staff informed me five minutes before the class. I thought
I would be a disaster.
But I got really interesting students! One student talked about the movie that she saw. The other one talked about her teaching job. There were two replacements assigned to me.

I rechecked my reservations and saw that I had three more lessons for the day. My adrenalin is rushing
within me with joy. I am musing my self with thought that maybe, Japanese like me. (Eh?)

After those two lessons, I had three more lessons but only two students. One student has two lessons with
me. I was lost with topics to discuss by the time we started the second lesson. My facial muscles were tire from smiling. But it was okay.

All of my students for today were very kind and very enthusiastic about learning English. Their enthusiasm makes me yearn for more lessons in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment