07 February, 2011

So Ka....

Yesterday and the other day before was very busy. The other day, Saturday, a teacher was absent and I was asked to fill in for her. And yesterday, all of my slots were reserved. I felt like  Wonder Woman at that time!

It  made me realize that the students I teach have this craving of knowledge and perfection. It's important to them that they will be the best in the craft that they've chosen. They find time to be in the class as much as possible. If somehow, they would miss a class or be tardy even by one minute, they apologize sincerely. That's how important for them to have the right knowledge and use that knowledge to its best.

Their perseverance inspires me to make my job even better. I need to make their class with me to be the best and memorable. I need to see to it that they can learn a lot with a few minutes of their time. It's sound so simple but a lot of concentration is needed to do something like this.

When I started to have this job, I took it as a mediocrity. But after those two days, I need to step-up my teaching. It will be a great pleasure to me if my slots will be filled again and hopefully see some familiar students.

I guess, I need to be Wonder Woman, not just feel like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment