03 February, 2011

I Have No Class.

I opted to have five and a half teaching hours. The other thirty minutes is for a break. So all in all, if I opted not to have a break, I would be teaching six hours.

As I checked my reservations, it showed that I will have only one student. Unless if I am requested to replace someone. Unfortunately, my only one student for the today cancelled because she is sick. She cancelled all her lessons for the day. If there's a cancellation of lessons that means there will be no pay.
I'm not upset about it. Actually, I'm happy because I can watch Special A, an anime. So, I'm kinda like grabbing the opportunity to watch what I want to watch. I seldom watch anime and movies because my baby needs attention.

So far in this hour, there are no requests for replacements for me. That's fine. Maybe in the future, I will be upset if there are no reservations for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment