23 May, 2012

Thoughts.

My last post was ages ago, right? I'm getting too lazy and pre-occupied with other things that make me not to care about posting something here. Oh well... excuses as you might say. 

Anyway, I mentioned from my last post about one of my avid students. Apparently he did not leave our online school. He said he misses us, his favorite teachers, so he's not going to quit. That's one good news! Another good news is that, he just found a job as taxi driver and he doesn't like it. Too bad but he doesn't have much of choice because he is already way beyond his younger years.

 He realized that it was a bad move for him to quit his previous job. He quit because he's getting too tired doing the same thing. Now, he's going to be a taxi driver and it's way too unrelated with his previous or his skills. He doesn't have much of a choice now since he has been rejected by some of the companies he had been interviewed with. I guess this is his last choice. I just hope him for the best with this new career.

Regarding to me... I don't have much of a news, I guess. As everyday unfolds, I'm beginning to dislike my schedule. I start late which gives me the chance to spend a lot of time with my baby and do things I'm supposed to do. But I end late and that makes me stay up late quite longer than before. It's tiring and sometimes the reservations don't come a lot. I'm now hoping for a better and different job. If that's the end of it all, I won't be posting here anymore....

I'm just ranting out of my head here right now. I haven't organized the things I learned so far because of the laziness. I hope I can reorganize and hope to share it with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment