10 September, 2011

Teaching for Beginner-Kids

Recently, I've been having more beginner-kid students. It is one of my dreaded nightmares. And with that, I've been running out of materials for beginner-kid students. This is because some teachers had given the same material previously.

It is hard to look for materials for kid students. They are more cooperative if it has pictures on it or strange sounds. As experts say, visuals are powerful media especially for kids. Whenever I want to look for kid material, I check other teachers' materials. It can be seen on the Karte of the student. Sometimes, I look in the Internet. But I guess, I've finished checking every link that the search engine has offered.

I'm thinking of creating my own story books with some of the dialogues that I have. I have some dialogues that I use for adult beginners that can also be suitable for kid students. Some beginner-kid students, like the one I talked about here one time, uses his own reading material for the lesson. I think I can use that and just improvise the visuals. And maybe I can post them here so you can see!

It's just a happy thought for the moment, but yeah, I will try it! Keep you posted on that! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment