21 July, 2011

SuperBeg

Yesterday, I had a lesson with a super beginner student. Super beginner students have zero to basic English. But my student qualifies on the zero English level.

The student's karte even has a note that says Use English- Japanese translation for his lessons. I thought I could use my Japanese skills but it wasn't enough to be good for teaching English. But thanks to the creators of Google Translate, I think I may need it more from now on.

Unfortunately or fortunately, the student did not have a good internet connection. He always go online and offline. We only had a barely eight-minute lesson.

I was sorry for the student, aside from not having a good connection between us, I wasn't really able to teach him something. It vividly reminded me again of pursuing my stagnant Japanese lessons. I hope I can do that anytime soon while I'm still an HBOET.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment