15 July, 2011

Student Crush

It's been a long time since I have been interested in someone like a crush. Actually recently, I have a crush on one of my students. It may be ludicrous to say but I do.

My Co-HBOET knows a lot about him since she is always reserved by him. She usually does free-talking or FT with him. Her way of handling FT is by asking some personal questions, which I think some Japanese are not open to.

I actually don't dwell on those kinds of questions until I had lessons with the student for more than five times. I believe Japanese are one of some nationalities that are concerned with personal privacy. But I guess some Japanese students in our online school don't mind answering some personal questions because they are talking with HBOETs.

For my next lesson with my student crush, I will try to ask him some personal information. But I'll ask him in a creative way. How's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment