11 July, 2012

August Holidays

The staff posted the approved holidays for the month of August and it is my favorite month! One, it is my birth month. And two, August has a lot of holidays!

APPROVED HOLIDAYS for the month of August 2012
AUGUST 20 =  EID UL FITR  [ Legal Holiday ]
AUGUST 21 =  Ninoy Aquino Death Anniversary [ Special non-working Holiday]
AUGUST 24 =  KADAYAWAN [Davao Holiday - Special non-working Holiday but Tentative might change date]
AUGUST 27 =  National Heroes Day [ Legal Holiday]
Before I don't post the approved holiday schedules here in this blog but now, my notepad information has a lot of information of already. I'm too tired to scroll down or hit find. Sometimes, it doesn't find the right things or it shows a lot of unrelated things. I guess it's better here and you can see our Davao holidays too.

By the way, what's your favorite month?

No comments:

Post a Comment