23 February, 2012

Another New Sched

I've said before that I have been teaching for a year already. I thought that one year as a teacher equates to popular. Actually, NO. :D

I still get some lazy days, like today. I only have a total of three lessons for the first half of my working time and later, another three. Sigh.

With that, I requested to change my schedule again. It was actually approved around last week and it will be effective on the second day of March. So, from the 1400-2000 JPT schedule, I will work from 1630-2200 JPT.

The new schedule will help entertain interviews and it will also give me chance to handle some night classes. There will be no differences with the compensation though. In fact, it will be 10 bucks short but that's okay. I believe, I will get a higher guarantee of getting fully booked everyday because of the late schedule. And the feeling of the workload is not so heavy since it's just five hours compared to the six hours. I hope I made a good decision on that.

I don't normally inform my avid students about my new schedule. The first schedule was unnoticeable since it only revolves on almost the same time slots. So, no information on that. Only a little later when some students asked whether or not I teach at night. But with this second change, I already informed one because he also informed that he might not be able to reserve me. Thus, making me inform him about my new schedule. And I guess, he had some high hopes on seeing me again. (#^o^#)

Again, I do hope that I made a good decision on the new schedule. I have to adjust on this drastically because it's a whole new change. I hope I can deal with that.

As of now, my current schedule is blah. I get a lot of unreserved times, which is very bad, except on weekends.

And with that, let me take my break. See you!





No comments:

Post a Comment