09 August, 2011

Take Note: She Wants to Learn Those Phrases...

In our SOPs in our online schools, we always have to check the Karte of each student before the lesson. Also mentioned in the CAQs (commonly asked questions) section. We have to check the Karte even if we had the student before or if we had lessons with that certain student all the time. Student's requests can be checked there in the Karte and the Karte is always updated everyday.

So anyway, I checked the Karte of this certain female student and I found something new in the Notes and Suggestions box. It read:
She wants to learn those phrases used in the movie Sex in the City in her conversation.

I don't know who originally wrote that but usually, HBOETs would just copy and paste the Notes and Suggestions part if there is nothing new about the student. If there is, the HBOET should update it for the benefit of other HBOETs.

I'm not sure if that certain female student requested such because she didn't remind me about that when we had our lesson together. HBOETs adhere to certain plausible requests but that aforementioned request, I don't think that's plausible. It did made me laugh instead of being irritated.

Whoever that HBOET is, I guess he/she wanted to please that certain female student badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment