09 April, 2011

Pre-Re-Orientation Day

Today is Araw ng Kagitingan. It is a national holiday. That means there's no work for today. And that goes for every holiday in the Philippine Calendar. Unfortunately for this month, we have three holidays. This day is the first day, the second and third ones will be on the 21st and the 22nd--which are Maundy Thursday and Good Friday respectively. So, no income for three days (poohwey! :( )

Come to think of it, holidays are good days to catch up with one self's mind and to rest being in front of the computer the whole day, albeit the consequences. Holidays are also good days to hold a venue for catching up with friends and colleagues. In fact, today, we will have a re-orientation.

Our office decided, with the help of votes from fellow teachers, to have a re-orientation day today. It will happen from 1p.m. to 5 p.m. this afternoon. They think that this day is a perfect day to hold that event because teachers will not have lessons for this day. I, myself, together with some teachers agreed to hold the said event this day.

I'm actually anxious as I speak (or type). I feel butterflies in my stomach and my mind is gasping for ideas on what to wear--which I think this feeling is so inappropriate! :D

I'm going to the event and I'm excited to see my fellow teachers in person, not only virtually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment